Menu

For kids who love lapbooking/notebooking, is the membership to notebookingpages.com

Halcyon

Lol. I know, right? I am tryingto convince myself we can afford it. :tongue_smilie:

Oh, you can (enabler alert!:tongue_smilie:)! You should buy it and then tell ME how much I need it.:lol: With 3 school-age kids and 1 on they way, I can divide the price by 4 to see what I'm really spending per kid...and the per capita price is what matters in the long run, right!?!

I should not have looked at the Latin/Greek roots pages. That was my mistake. I have several nice roots resources sitting on my shelf...and now I'm envisioning actually using them if I only had those hand-dandy notebooking pages.:001_huh::lol: (I know how ridiculous I sound...)

Oh, you can (enabler alert!:tongue_smilie:)! You should buy it and then tell ME how much I need it.:lol: With 3 school-age kids and 1 on they way, I can divide the price by 4 to see what I'm really spending per kid...and the per capita price is what matters in the long run, right!?!

I should not have looked at the Latin/Greek roots pages. That was my mistake. I have several nice roots resources sitting on my shelf...and now I'm envisioning actually using them if I only had those hand-dandy notebooking pages.:001_huh::lol: (I know how ridiculous I sound...)

Well, we have been working in our ancient history notebooks, so those caught my eye! And then i tought, ohhh math notebooks.....and science,.....:tongue_smilie:

Oh my gosh, you have me looking at lap books like a crazy person. I even showed DD and she was fascinated. xD What have you done???

We love lapbooks here! And notebooking is just a more.....contained version of lapbooking lol....ds made an awesome popup card of gilgamesh this week which we are going to put in his history notebook! Ack. I think i am going to use the free ones i linked above for now....

I have a subscription and LOVE it. Especially with the new publisher, it is even better. the kids can make their own notebook pages and type the information right into the notebook page. There are some freebies out there, but I have yet to find anything to compare to notebookpages.com. Oh, wait, there is one other thing that I use, the Scribe pages. those are really good also and I got mine from currclick for like .50......here is the link:

http://www.currclick.com/index.php?keywords=scribe&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=&sdate_from=&sdate_to=&stime_from=&stime_to=&x=0&y=0

I have a subscription and LOVE it. Especially with the new publisher, it is even better. the kids can make their own notebook pages and type the information right into the notebook page. There are some freebies out there, but I have yet to find anything to compare to notebookpages.com. Oh, wait, there is one other thing that I use, the Scribe pages. those are really good also and I got mine from currclick for like .50......here is the link:

http://www.currclick.com/index.php?keywords=scribe&author=&artist=&pfrom=&pto=&sdate_from=&sdate_to=&stime_from=&stime_to=&x=0&y=0

Thank you for that! I have actually used them in the past but forgot about them! Nice and cheap!

We are really into lapbook/notebooking. We are using HITW for bible lapbooking to go along with MOH ancients this year. Of course there are great ancient egypt, greek, roman lapbooks on the web. In addition, notebooking is important to me as the child does more of a narration writing exercise. I like being able to mix it up.

See this site for neat ideas. I like the video towards the bottom, and I loved this tip for making a lapbook folder in the notebook. .

http://www.squidoo.com/lapbooking-vs-notebooking

Also, I am using notebook pages (scroll to the bottom). I love that they have a space for the time period.

http://www.hslaunch.com/mypage/profile/585

Edited by warneral

We really love it here but I do miss that they don't want to create their pages by hand anymore. I love the hand drawn one's just as well as the computer one's. It's a faster way to put a page together. We have some samples on my blog, here. Worth the money, imo but I got on over the summer before the price went up.

Even on the hand made one's, the templates came from Notebooking Pages. The first one's posted about DNA were made with the Notebook Publisher.

HTH! :001_smile:

Oh wow, that Notebooking Publisher looks amazing. I can't wait to show my daughter how to use it. She had previously been using Powerpoint to make things for Daddy on what she learned.

It looks like I am a member, although my membership did expire last year. But for $29.95, I can renew it for an additional 365 days. The Notebooking Publisher looks like it will keep me an active member for quite some time. I did search for a coupon, and found one that must have expired last month. :(

Michele/fourcatmom, thanks for the samples, your daughters' work looks great! It's so fun to see things in action.

Oh wow, that Notebooking Publisher looks amazing. I can't wait to show my daughter how to use it. She had previously been using Powerpoint to make things for Daddy on what she learned.

It looks like I am a member, although my membership did expire last year. But for $29.95, I can renew it for an additional 365 days. The Notebooking Publisher looks like it will keep me an active member for quite some time. I did search for a coupon, and found one that must have expired last month. :(

Michele/fourcatmom, thanks for the samples, your daughters' work looks great! It's so fun to see things in action.

Your welcome. I was just on your blog the other day finding STOW projects for my 11 yo. Glad your back - you are a great resource to us all! :001_smile:

Just added another one, The Great Flood

Edited by fourcatmom

We really love it here but I do miss that they don't want to create their pages by hand anymore. I love the hand drawn one's just as well as the computer one's. It's a faster way to put a page together. We have some samples on my blog, here. Worth the money, imo but I got on over the summer before the price went up.

Even on the hand made one's, the templates came from Notebooking Pages. The first one's posted about DNA were made with the Notebook Publisher.

HTH! :001_smile:

Those are awesome,very inspiring! I will try and post some of my kids' later!

Edited by Halcyon