Menu

I need prayers and positive thoughts for my dad

I've never asked for prayers before, but I would be so thankful if you would say a prayer, send positive thoughts for my dad. He is in icu with a suspected heart attack, though the angiogram showe that there are no blockages. The cardiologist is concerned that he is not responding to the medications they gave him, so they inserted a pacemaker. I just spoke to him today, and he seemed fine. I wish I lives closer. I feel so helpless waiting for my mom to call me.

I have good news to report. The surgery to insert the pacemaker was successful. My dad is still in ICU, but they plan to move him into a regular room tonight. He has been eating well and is feeling well. I haven't gotten to talk to him at all today, because phones aren't allowed in ICU, but I hope to speak him tonight. Thank you all for your prayers.

Edited by extendedforecast

Thank you for praying. He is getting a permanent pacemaker tomorrow morning (I don't know if I already mentioned this). Pray that the procedure goes smoothly. The cardiologist told my mom that he has/had a third-degree atrioventricular block. I'll be googling next to see how serious this is, but I wanted to thank you all and give a quick update. I talked to my dad. He says he feels much better than he has in days. I pray that he continues to feel better. His health has been so poor lately with a number of ailments, including vertigo, sleep apnea, diabetes, and more.

I have good news to report. The surgery to insert the pacemaker was successful. My dad is still in ICU, but they plan to move him into a regular room tonight. He has been eating well and is feeling well. I haven't gotten to talk to him at all today, because phones aren't allowed in ICU, but I hope to speak him tonight. Thank you all for your prayers.