Making toasted ravioli: baked or fried?

mirth

The best toasted raviolis are ...  

1. 1. The best toasted raviolis are ...

• Baked
    • Fried
    • Either baked or fried
    • other

I have never heard of toasted ravioli. I'm now intrigued.

Your life has been meaningless up until this point. :D We went to a great little Italian place that makes them with this blend of cheeses and herbs and mushrooms and I don't even know what other goodness in there. They are crunchy, gooey, and chewy all at the same time.

I have since stolen the idea and sometimes serve them as an appetizer when we have Italian for a crowd here. I can't quite get the same blend of cheeses and seasonings as they have, but they are still pretty yummy. :001_smile:

Your life has been meaningless up until this point. :D We went to a great little Italian place that makes them with this blend of cheeses and herbs and mushrooms and I don't even know what other goodness in there. They are crunchy, gooey, and chewy all at the same time:

:iagree: What perfect chocolate chip cookies are to chocolate, toasted ravioli is to cheese.

Ok, all you fried ravioli folks .... do you mean deep-fried? If so I have a problem. I am poorly skilled at deep frying.

As you can see, I am not going to let go of this because I love them and Costco doesn't sell frozen toasted ravioli (ftr). Can anyone say if Sam's or BJ's sells ftr?