Menu

If you have used Abc teach

tkdkidsmom

The Homeschool Buyers co-op has extended the group buy on this until 9/30.

Is it worth the $20? We don't really use workbooks (except for math) or worksheets so would this be a waste of money? Do they have awesome resources beyond worksheets?

So if you have used Abc teach, how has it worked for your family?

TIA

Guest paulacrista

They have so much more for members. Thanks for sharing that, I'd like in on that deal :) They have signs for centers, organizational printables, game printables and more. I can't really say if you would like it though. Personally, I loved it myself. I liked the templates for minibooks that they had. You can get an idea of what they have by looking at their site.

Does HSBC have a trial period this time where you can try it out but cancel before being charged for the whole thing? I did their trial period once to try out the whole site. I had to pay the HSBC service charge (I think it was $1.95). I had a look around for a week or so and then cancelled before having to pay for the membership. I found that it just wasn't for me- I didn't find that they had enough that I would have used. But that is entirely personal and based on my kids and what we are using. It may be perfect for you.

The only odd thing...they have clipart for download on their site. I asked them if I could use the clipart to create printables and then share (not sell) the printables on my blog. Their response was something along the lines of "I don't know. What's your blog address?" :confused: I would expect an organisation like this to have a set policy on this type of thing. A place with paid memberships? Either they allow it or they don't. Maybe my question led them to set a policy, I haven't checked. And maybe it was just an inexperienced sales person that responded to my question. Either way it didn't work for me, YMMV.