Menu

My curriculum buying season is officially OVER!!

sassenach

I pushed the last 2 submit buttons today. It is done. If you see me on this board, kindly give me the boot or shun me. Something. Curriculum hunting is a sickness and I need to detox. Thanks for all of the help!

Congrats!!! I've thought I was through several purchases ago, LOL! It's not so much this board that gets me as my own indecision on a couple subjects, etc.

If curriculum buying is over, what will we obsess about? :D

The books are done. I'm waiting for two orders to show up so I can schedule everything.

Then I have to gather up some art supplies, plan and order science supplies, and grab some supplemental reading.

Wow, I don't sound as finished as I thought I was.:confused:

`I'm still looking for Victor Journey through the Bible, guess I'll have to break down and order it new and then I'll be done.

There is a very good copy at half.com for 14.99. I think shipping was 3.99 or close. Check it out. You don't want to pay full price, it's expensive!

http://product.half.ebay.com/The-Victor-Journey-Through-the-Bible_W0QQitemZ340704952917QQtgZvidetailsQQprZ789010

I pushed the last 2 submit buttons today. It is done. If you see me on this board, kindly give me the boot or shun me. Something. Curriculum hunting is a sickness and I need to detox. Thanks for all of the help!

I am looking forward to being done. I'm trying to get everything ordered before we go on vacation on Friday... :seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya::seeya: