Menu

Dd's MRI/MRA results

I just heard from the nurse with the results from yesterday's scan. Her brain is clear - ie. there are no tumors! We will still follow up with the neurologist in November because she does have the tumor in her eye that needs to be watched. And she does have headaches. The nurse said that if the headaches are a problem before then, that we can make an appointment with the pediatrician. But then she told me what they tell patients to do to treat migraines and it is exactly what we've been doing all along. (NSAIDS, rest/sleep in dark room, some caffeine). So - a huge, huge worry off of our mind.

Yay! Time for your whole family to be healed and healthy!

I just heard from the nurse with the results from yesterday's scan. Her brain is clear - ie. there are no tumors! We will still follow up with the neurologist in November because she does have the tumor in her eye that needs to be watched. And she does have headaches. The nurse said that if the headaches are a problem before then, that we can make an appointment with the pediatrician. But then she told me what they tell patients to do to treat migraines and it is exactly what we've been doing all along. (NSAIDS, rest/sleep in dark room, some caffeine). So - a huge, huge worry off of our mind.

Praise the Lord !! Jean- are you in Newcastle, WA ? I used to live between Renton and Issaquah. So glad to hear the good news re your dd. Hope the headaches subside soon. Blessings on you.

Wonderful news - what a relief for you. Hope dd can get relief from the headaches. :grouphug:

Great news!