Menu

I'm having a hard day.

Today is my 15th anniversary. We had a big fight last night, which had no resolution, so carried over to silence this morning.

I have to do school with the kids, but I really want to curl up in my bed and cry.

ugh.

You poor thing. You know they say misery loves company. If I were closer, I'd come over. ;) I haven't initiated conversation with my husband since Sunday, and I haven't worn my wedding ring since then. Took down our wedding photo from our bedroom wall as well.

Somehow I have a feeling yours will resolve tonight. :grouphug:

You poor thing. You know they say misery loves company. If I were closer, I'd come over. ;) I haven't initiated conversation with my husband since Sunday, and I haven't worn my wedding ring since then. Took down our wedding photo from our bedroom wall as well.

I must have missed what happened between you and your hubby! :confused: :grouphug: to you, too!

Edited by lovinmomma

:grouphug: I am so sorry. hope your issues are resolved and your family is happy once again. It's so hard to put up with childish nonsense when I am feeling this way. I know it's not the kids' fault, but still I get tense with squabbling because of the mood I am in.

I totally get what you're saying! Our 14th wedding anniversary this year was the WORST one ever! AND it was on Valentine's Day! :( I had hoped the 14th on the 14th would have been a little more special. :(

I agree with the previous posters. Give yourselves some time. I also really like the idea of watching your wedding video, if you have one, to remind you both about one of your happiest days.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: Hang in there. Don't let this bump in the road throw you off the path.

Well, we got things worked out. But we were still so put out and disappointed by the way the day went, that we just ended up going to bed early.

So Friday, we had a good day. We even got to go out to dinner. So even if the actual day of my anniversary stunk, we did have a nice weekend.

I'm glad your weekend was better. :001_smile:

Dawn, are things better there? :grouphug: