Menu

There are no fires

Perhaps she thought her husband was going to go back in for him... I mean she probably ran out dazed and in pain...handing her daughter to her husband (not yet realizing he was the one who started the fire) and yelling their son was on fire.

He told her to move the van...she probably thought it was emergency people could get in closer or something...

Give her the benefit of the doubt......

Perhaps she thought her husband was going to go back in for him... I mean she probably ran out dazed and in pain...handing her daughter to her husband (not yet realizing he was the one who started the fire) and yelling their son was on fire.

He told her to move the van...she probably thought it was emergency people could get in closer or something...

Maybe your right dazed and confused by why would you hand your child to someone you thought was going back into the flmes?

:iagree: She would have been completely disoriented, confused, unable to process what was happening. I wouldn't assume a person would be capable of rational thought at such a time. If she didn't know what sort of monster her husband was, she would likely have obeyed his commands because she wasn't capable of clear thought on her own.

I think trhis is it. Her hands were bleeding, she sees her husband - the father of the children - and thinks the child would be safe with him. In an emergency, my reaction would be to give my children to my husband as well. Apparently neighbors were coming out as well by this time. I would have expected him to give the child to a neighbor if necessary, or something else because I would never, ever think that he would try to put the child in harms way.

Wait...we are going to actually pick apart the actions of a woman who is severely burned and trying to save the life of her children. Because in this situation you would be rational to act perfectly.:confused:

I was watching my two year old playing with my husband and thinking he would die before he ever tried to hurt her in any way. I can't imagine what this guy was thinking. That baby was hurt and scared and her daddy tried to put her back into the house. :crying:

At the time the mom might not have even imagined he had anything to do with the fire. I would have easily handed my baby to my husband.

I was watching my two year old playing with my husband and thinking he would die before he ever tried to hurt her in any way. I can't imagine what this guy was thinking. That baby was hurt and scared and her daddy tried to put her back into the house. :crying:

At the time the mom might not have even imagined he had anything to do with the fire. I would have easily handed my baby to my husband.

:iagree:

This is what I am thinking too.