Menu

Did any of you guys grow up *without* worksheets?

Remember writing down the vocabulary test words on Friday, with a test on Monday?

Remember losing your list and having to call your buddies to get the words?

I remember calling friends and they'd have to read all the questions to me, and I'd have to write them down. Now I guess your friend could just scan in the page and email it to you!

Does anyone else remember having to copy it all out of a book and onto a sheet of paper (using both sides- ALWAYS)

Yes!! :) Our school had a mimeograph machine but *all* our lessons were copied, by hand, from the textbook. The machine was only used for correspondence, etc. from the school.

I make DS copy everything onto lined paper. We use consumable workbooks for a few of our subjects (Lifepacs in History and LA, CLE for math) but I would like to sell them as a whole set when we are done, so he isn't allowed to write in the workbooks. His science is computer based, so he has to copy anyway.

When I grew up, we had to copy just about everything. Occasionally we would get a worksheet, but not very often.