Menu

Verifying good grades for insurance (student driver) Help!

So my nephew just got his driver's license and I need some info from those who have btdt. They need his grades for his student discount and up to this point my sister only has rough records of last year's schooling. The insurance company, when asked what they needed, said it's a sticky situation with homeschoolers. So what did you all do? Do you type something out? Buy some form of transcript? She hadn't planned on doing that until later.

What ever shall we do? Thanks for any advice!

Guest hsmomforlife

Country Co said that their policy for hs'ers is to use SAT scores. I explained that my son would be well past 17 when he takes the SAT in his Jr year and will have been driving for a year already (November birthday) ....and then there were crickets....

We decided to enroll our ds in Clonlara, so now we will have grades and a transcript from his 'school' so it won't be as much of an issue. But the good student discount certainly doesn't outweigh the cost of Clonlara!

Country Co said that their policy for hs'ers is to use SAT scores. I explained that my son would be well past 17 when he takes the SAT in his Jr year and will have been driving for a year already (November birthday) ....and then there were crickets....

We decided to enroll our ds in Clonlara, so now we will have grades and a transcript from his 'school' so it won't be as much of an issue. But the good student discount certainly doesn't outweigh the cost of Clonlara!

Our Country Agent told us ACT/SAT test scores or any other standardized achievement tests. They have to score in the 80th percentile or higher.