Menu

Today's ultrasound results...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you!

If you are using progesterone vaginally, sometimes a little pinkish spotting can happen, especially if there is intercourse, or after a transvaginal US ( I know you haven't had an US for a few days, but just mentioning that for when you go back). BTDT several times.

Hang in there, and know you are in our thoughts. :grouphug:

I take progesterone orally. Sorry of this is tmi lol- we did have, um, tea, Yesterday and it had been the first time in a bit because I've been kinda worried about everything, but that was in the morning and the pinkish wasn't until many hours later in the middle of the night, so, I don't know.

:grouphug:

I know it's probably not helpful to have one more person tell you it can be totally normal (I mean, I know you know it can be normal and you don't need to hear that), especially because you've experienced recent losses, but I had a lot of spotting/some bleeding with both my first pregnancy and my current pregnancy. I'm now 10 weeks and I still have some spotting. Both of my cases sound a lot like what you have described. Everything looks totally normal.

I don't know, I thought maybe another personal story of the "sounds like me and everything worked out fine" variety might be helpful. If not, please ignore me!

Hoping for the best for you!

Definitely helpful. Thank you!!

I appreciate so much all of your comments, prayers, etc. right now it's almost 3:30 PM and I've been taking it easy. Did some schoolwork here and there with the kids, took a long nap, and so far no spotting or anything today!

I take progesterone orally. Sorry of this is tmi lol- we did have, um, tea, Yesterday and it had been the first time in a bit because I've been kinda worried about everything, but that was in the morning and the pinkish wasn't until many hours later in the middle of the night, so, I don't know.

Definitely helpful. Thank you!!

I appreciate so much all of your comments, prayers, etc. right now it's almost 3:30 PM and I've been taking it easy. Did some schoolwork here and there with the kids, took a long nap, and so far no spotting or anything today!

When is the next appointment? Tomorrow, right?

Nance I'll bet it was the tea that caused the spotting! I've had that before, also you haven't had anymore or cramping. It's going to be okay, I made it to 9 weeks today!

Jen, that's awesome, congrats on another milestone! And every week is definitely a milestone! :)

Well, within about three hours I should find out where things stand with me! Still no further spotting or anything. I hope I get definitive great news today!

Jen, that's awesome, congrats on another milestone! And every week is definitely a milestone! :)

Well, within about three hours I should find out where things stand with me! Still no further spotting or anything. I hope I get definitive great news today!

Thanks Nance! I'll be checking for updates today and praying!

:(

There is still a heartbeat which went from 82 to 96, so still low.

What's worse- there wasn't really any fetal growth at all from last week to this week. Last week I was 7w3d and measuring 5w6d. She said she should have seen some significant growth, but it's still just measuring right around 5w6d. It hasn't changed much at all.

She said she's "not as encouraged as she was last week" and that she can't throw in the towel or do anything since there's still a heartbeat, but it doesn't look good. She wants me to go back in another week. I feel like I'm just waiting out another dead baby. I'm heartbroken. She said if it doesn't continue they can do some chromosomal testing on it to try to find out why and determine whether I need more testing. And meanwhile all I can do is wait. It really, really sucks.

:grouphug:

So sorry the news wasn't more encouraging. Although I don't know you at all and rarely post, I actually got up this morning and thought...Nance is having her ultrasound today--oh, the wonders of the Hive. I really pray it goes well despite how it looks at this moment. So many thoughts and prayers are with you.

Guest submarines

I'm so sorry the results aren't more encouraging. :grouphug: Have they used the same ultrasound machine? The same technician? I hope it is just a measurement error.