Menu

KISS Grammar Grade 8

Sherri in MI

I wanted to use KISS Grammar for ds (because it's free & I'm broke & because it uses lit selections), 8th Grade this year, but I see there is no Grade 8 workbook. Does that mean I cannot use it for 8th grade?

I feel "stupid" but I cannot figure out how to do 8th grade and I feel very overwhelmed by the website. I have already spent an hour looking at the website. I was very frustrated after spending all that time on the site to see there is no 8th grade workbook. Good grief. I need something that's easy to use. I have a lot going on right now. I need to be able to do it without having to be on the internet. I mean I need something downloadable.

How do you just start? Can I even use KISS for 8th grade?

Help! :confused:

So if I understand you, you haven't used KISS at all yet, right? If that's the case, just start with Level 1 Grade 6. You'd actually be using Grade 6 material throughout all of the levels. This doesn't mean that the lessons include only 6th grade content. Instead, the reading material used by the lessons comes from literature geared towards 6th graders. Download the workbook (doc) and the answer key (AK) here.

So if I understand you, you haven't used KISS at all yet, right? If that's the case, just start with Level 1 Grade 6. You'd actually be using Grade 6 material throughout all of the levels. This doesn't mean that the lessons include only 6th grade content. Instead, the reading material used by the lessons comes from literature geared towards 6th graders. Download the workbook (doc) and the answer key (AK) here.

:iagree::iagree::iagree: