Menu

I laughed until I cried!! Check it out :)

I saw that earlier this week. I forgot I was going to show it to my husband. He is under the impression that women don't ever fart and something must be wrong with me when I do. I think something's wrong with his mom.

*snort* I was already giggling, but this sent me over the edge for some reason! :lol:

:lol:

My husband dated someone a long time ago (not me). When he dropped her off at her place, he usually got out of the car and opened her door. But one time, she got out on her own and waited for him on her side of the car. When he hugged her goodnight, he squeezed out all the HUMMUS GAS that was trapped in her DOWN JACKET. :ack2: Eye burn.

He married me, though. :001_wub:

:lol:

My husband dated someone a long time ago (not me). When he dropped her off at her place, he usually got out of the car and opened her door. But one time, she got out on her own and waited for him on her side of the car. When he hugged her goodnight, he squeezed out all the HUMMUS GAS that was trapped in her DOWN JACKET. :ack2: Eye burn.

He married me, though. :001_wub:

Ewwww!!!