Menu

Attn: Sahamamama

Of course, you know that already, LOL, but I just had to say (again) that your children are obviously sweet. Sa, Ha, and Ma were happy to see them all (the little "Mitt Romneys" ;)). Your home looks LOVELY! I'm impressed you have it up and running so quickly. I would be three months doing it, there is no coffee on the planet that could propel me to get it done faster.

Enjoy your days in your new home with your little ones, enjoy being together again. How's 5th going? :001_huh: Yikes, that makes you sound like a Middle School Leaguer now. :D Our year (2nd & K) is going along nicely, now that we've settled into a routine.

But Da is home this week... so the routine is once again thrown into the atmosphere, to see where it lands this time. :lol: No, actually we planned it. We are going to the aquarium and then the beach, just to walk on the beach. So I need to get off here and pack a picnic! Then we'll come home for a wash up and a quick nap, then off to our first night of Pioneers. It's at a local church (not ours), and the church provides supper before the groups meet. So, a full day for us, but not a school day.

The coffee is kicking in, though, so I should be okay. ;)

Thanks for the pics, Meriwether. Your home and children are lovely. You are blessed!

Of course, you know that already, LOL, but I just had to say (again) that your children are obviously sweet. Sa, Ha, and Ma were happy to see them all (the little "Mitt Romneys" ;)). Your home looks LOVELY! I'm impressed you have it up and running so quickly. I would be three months doing it, there is no coffee on the planet that could propel me to get it done faster. Thanks. The Mitt Romney got me for a minute. We went to an event last week, and I uploaded the pictures at the same time. I didn't realize the tag would show. Don't be too impressed. The bathrooms and bedrooms need a lot of work yet. I wanted the common areas done before school started. It will take awhile to sort out everything. And I told A that there wasn't enough Dr. Pepper in the world to get me through another move.;)

Enjoy your days in your new home with your little ones, enjoy being together again. How's 5th going? :001_huh: Yikes, that makes you sound like a Middle School Leaguer now. :D Our year (2nd & K) is going along nicely, now that we've settled into a routine.

School has gone well - all two days of it.:tongue_smilie: R is as much of a joy to teach as ever. I'm rather panicked at the thought of 5th. I think I have her talked into a gap year next year. The boys are doing well, too.

But Da is home this week... so the routine is once again thrown into the atmosphere, to see where it lands this time. :lol: No, actually we planned it. We are going to the aquarium and then the beach, just to walk on the beach. So I need to get off here and pack a picnic! Then we'll come home for a wash up and a quick nap, then off to our first night of Pioneers. It's at a local church (not ours), and the church provides supper before the groups meet. So, a full day for us, but not a school day.

I hope your day was as lovely as it sounded. I'm sure the girls enjoyed spending the time with D. I like the empty roads and cheaper housing where I live, but we are two hours from an aquarium and at least a day's drive to a beach.

The coffee is kicking in, though, so I should be okay. ;)

Thanks for the pics, Meriwether. Your home and children are lovely. You are blessed!