Menu

Would these be enough "signs" for you to go buy a pregnancy test? (female content)

1. About 2.5 weeks ago, there was some blood when wiping once

2. Some nausea started last week

3. Period is about 2 DAYS late

Too soon? I'm thinking too soon but wwyd?:)

PS. I buy the cheap-o's from Dollar General, they always worked fine. So I won't be out too much...

It would be too early if unless you are as regular as clockwork, I think. I never had nausea or any blood at all. To me, that would mean a period is imminent.

It would be too early if unless you are as regular as clockwork, I think. I never had nausea or any blood at all. To me, that would mean a period is imminent.

I've never had sign #1 in my life! I was suprised when I saw it. I've also never felt nausea before a period. Which is why I'm slightly :001_huh:.

And I think I'm two days late. I remember I get it around the 7th or 8th, pretty regularly.

I keep a stock of these from amazon. They are crazy cheap and that way I can take a test whenever I want. If I do happen to get a positive, I'll check a few more times and maybe by a nicer test just to make sure, but it is handy having them around for times like these.

So I vote test, but I'm addicted to them. :)

It's never too early for a dollar store test! I keep a small stock because I'm paranoid like that. If you lived near me I'd give you one and you could save the dollar. ;)

:iagree::iagree::iagree: Inquiring minds want to know :D

So they seem like they could be "possible" signs?

Those would be pretty solid signs for me.. The clincher would be sore bOOks. I would get two tests just in case the first is negative, but AF still hasn't started in 4-7 days. I've had that happen a time or two.

PS. I buy the cheap-o's from Dollar General, they always worked fine. So I won't be out too much...

Evidence #3 would have me thinking about getting a pregnancy test.

For DD, we got a test when I was 4 days late when my husband asked me to (I was still figuring it would come -- just holidays and stuff making it late.) But at 2 days late I was wondering if I should buy one.

I'd test. Dh and I got into an argument with #5 because he noticed I was pregnant about 5 days before my TOM was due. I refused to test until I was late by at least 1 day. The test worked just fine. ;)

Oh, my goodness, I test 3 days before my pd is even due!LOL

I think it is probably a bit early for nausea, but if you are late, then I would test :) I have had the cheap-o tests show up + as early a 4 days before AF was due.

Oh on a side note, while I did not get nausea that early, I was TIRED. I actually thought that I was getting the flu. I remember it being a Sunday and missing church to sleep all day and then I slept all through the night with no problems at all. I tested on that Monday and after 2.5 years of IF and being told I would never have babies I got that big beautiful BFP.

Let us know when you test!

I would test, but I'm obsessed with POAS since we've been TTC for over 12 years. LOL

Oh, and just a little FYI - I was going to buy some more dollar tree tests, but we were at Walmart before hand and they had a big bin full of health items, and they had pg tests for $.89. ;) You can save a few cents if they have those particular tests where you live. :)

Good luck!!

I have always tested positive a few days before my period was due with all 4 of my girls. Both of my boys took a bit longer to register. My first boy (just turned 3 yesterday) took a full week of being late and my second boy (just turned 1 in July) took about 3 or 4 days after cycle was due.

Keep peeing lol

Chandi