Menu

My day

Woke up at 6:30 to a pool of blood next to my head because my 3 yr old had another of his nose bleeds. I'm still soaking the sheets.

My 11 yr spent an hour doing one page in MM. One page. On graphs. Please note that during this hour several mini fits and one big fit was thrown.

He also had fits during writing and German.

My 8 yr old apparently has thorns in his backside preventing him from sitting in his chair and focusing. He had the attention span of a 3 month old monkey. He spent more time and energy into drawing pictures and designs all over his papers instead of actually doing his work. We did not finish his math lesson and he is now sitting at the kitchen table howling at the unfairness of life because I am making finish his worksheet (3 problems). The lasting power of his whining is Olympic worthy. Yet he is STILL focusing his energy on studying the eraser of his pencil between whining instead of just doing the math.

My 3 yr old, on top of the early morning nose bleed, decided he just didn't want to use the toilet today. So I've dealt with both pee and poop in pants today. I finally told him he was not allowed to wear pants for the rest of the day.

I am having hard cider for dinner.

Woke up at 6:30 to a pool of blood next to my head because my 3 yr old had another of his nose bleeds. I'm still soaking the sheets.

My 11 yr spent an hour doing one page in MM. One page. On graphs. Please note that during this hour several mini fits and one big fit was thrown.

He also had fits during writing and German.

My 8 yr old apparently has thorns in his backside preventing him from sitting in his chair and focusing. He had the attention span of a 3 month old monkey. He spent more time and energy into drawing pictures and designs all over his papers instead of actually doing his work. We did not finish his math lesson and he is now sitting at the kitchen table howling at the unfairness of life because I am making finish his worksheet (3 problems). The lasting power of his whining is Olympic worthy. Yet he is STILL focusing his energy on studying the eraser of his pencil between whining instead of just doing the math.

My 3 yr old, on top of the early morning nose bleed, decided he just didn't want to use the toilet today. So I've dealt with both pee and poop in pants today. I finally told him he was not allowed to wear pants for the rest of the day.

I am having hard cider for dinner.

I'm sorry about your day! Like Scarlett O'Hara said, "Tomorrow is another day!"

I think she ought to watch "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids."

I actually have that recorded and my kids are going to watch it on Friday!

it would be funny if I told them, "that is what's going to happen to you all if you act up in school!" Just kidding of course.

I'm sorry you are having a bad day. We all have them when our patience is gone.

Just remember, tomorrow is a new, fresh day. :grouphug: Hugs to you!

:grouphug: But isn't it nice to have a place to come to where people actually understand?:)

Yes, it is! I have very few people irl that I would be able to vent to because they would tell me to send the kids to school.

Today, we took the day off lessons. We went on a fun field trip to a wetland and waded in the water to catch critters. Fun and restorative.

Yes, it is! I have very few people irl that I would be able to vent to because they would tell me to send the kids to school.

Today, we took the day off lessons. We went on a fun field trip to a wetland and waded in the water to catch critters. Fun and restorative.

Perfect solution! Glad it was a better day:)