Menu

Which Tutor would you pick?

cin

Which Tutor would you pick?  

1. 1. Which Tutor would you pick?

• Tutor 1 Close to home!
    • Tutor 2 Will be tutoring forever
    • Other

I have 2 Latin tutors that I am considering.

Tutor 1: Close to home. Daughter could WALK to her place, or possibly the tutor will come to our house. Problem: She is probably not going to be tutoring after this year.

Tutor 2: About 20-30 minutes away, depending on traffic. Will be tutoring for several years.

Both are Latin teachers, both are female (not really an issues, but it might be for some people). And they both come with high recommendations.

Thank you all for your input! I was thinking the closer one, but I just wasn't sure about long term stuff. I saw this, and then DH said 'heck, when we were in school we changed teachers every year, remember?' I said barely, but then started making arrangements for the closer tutor! I am so excited that I have one less trip this year. (OK, it is still a trip, since we can't walk becuase of the country road, but it is a 3 minute drive, as opposed to a 30 minute drive, and I can easily come home and do laundry or cook or some other bizarre thing).

You know you're a neo-classical homeschooler with dyslexia when... you read "Tutor" as "Tudor".

I was all "Why would anyone need to choose their favorite Tudor? Is this something we miss with SOTW 2? Is it going to become A Thing?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder what kind of cupcakes the Tudors ate. Or the tutors, for that matter.