Menu

Ideas? Where to buy crutch tips?

Who prescribed the crutches? I'd ask that dr office or hospital.

Also, we have a specialty pharmacy in our town. It is not a chain like all the others. I used to have to go there to get a specially made med, and I noticed they had TONS of medical equipment, far more than an average drug store. Maybe you can find something similar in your yellow pages?

Who prescribed the crutches? I'd ask that dr office or hospital.

Also, we have a specialty pharmacy in our town. It is not a chain like all the others. I used to have to go there to get a specially made med, and I noticed they had TONS of medical equipment, far more than an average drug store. Maybe you can find something similar in your yellow pages?

A medical supply house. The hospital usually has a shop that sells such items also, but they are a bit expensive there. If not, ask the pharmacy if they can order what you need from their wholesaler.

I'll call a few of the pharmacies (not chain) in town and see if any of them have them. Good thinking!

OK, this may sound strange, but could you cut tennis balls and put them on. I know my MIL does that for her walker. But her weight isn't on a walker the way your weight is on crutches so it may not work.

I think that's usually done so that it slides better (for those who don't pick it up every time they move it forward). I don't want her crutches sliding!!

Amazon sells them, some are Prime.

I saw that....and as a last resort, it would work, but she needed them 2 days ago. She has activities this afternoon, and I'd really like her to have them before that.