Jump to content


If you don't report to anyone what paperwork do you sent to publishers?

Recommended Posts

In the past I have had to register with the state, I had children in special education programs. At the time I registered as a homeschooler with the various publishers. I have also submitted a homeschool affadavit upon request. Sadlier-Oxford, whom I have previously registered with, is requesting homeschool verification with my current order. I wasn't planning on registering with my state now that I'm not required. What do you send publishers if you are off the grid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Make yourself a free homeschool teacher ID with homeschool buyer's co-op. Give your school a good sounding name and you get less hassle from publishers. I found I got more hassle when it was just our last name family homeschool compared to ____ Preparatory Academy. I didn't use my name for it. I found a cool Latin phrase. Also, set up a free yahoo or gmail email with your school name. It seems to help to have an email that looks like it is a school even if it doesn't have an .edu ending. ___prepacademy@___.com seems to do the trick every time.

I have not had any problems getting publisher approval for purchases with my "teacher" ID and my "school" email.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...