Menu

Go State! Beat Iowa!

I don't know about the other people who frequent this board, but I'm pretty sure that if we got into a discussion about the teams we root for, this thread could get deleted. Because when you said "Go State" I just assumed you meant the REAL State, Michigan State. Just saying.:tongue_smilie:

35_123.jpg

300354_398817670172236_842386267_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure that could get you arrested in some parts of the state, LOL!! :tongue_smilie:

Go, Cyclones!! :D

For those of you who have no earthly idea what's going on... for one day each year, the state of Iowa grinds to a halt while Iowa and Iowa State duke it out on the football field!! :lol:

I'm pretty sure that could get you arrested in some parts of the state, LOL!! :tongue_smilie:

Go, Cyclones!! :D

For those of you who have no earthly idea what's going on... for one day each year, the state of Iowa grinds to a halt while Iowa and Iowa State duke it out on the football field!! :lol:

Are they playing in Iowa city or Ames? We used to live in Manville heights in IC about a half mile from the stadium right on the main road. That was always a wild day. People would park in our driveway, on our lawn, and block our driveway exit. I had to have people towed at times when I had to go to work. Kinda miss the excitement :tongue_smilie:

Are they playing in Iowa city or Ames? We used to live in Manville heights in IC about a half mile from the stadium right on the main road. That was always a wild day. People would park in our driveway, on our lawn, and block our driveway exit. I had to have people towed at times when I had to go to work. Kinda miss the excitement :tongue_smilie:

Iowa City

Yep, Iowa City today. We haven't gone to a Cy-Hawk game in person for years. But we have the TV ready, and appetizers cooking! :D

We lived in IC for 8 years....and game days were always pretty crazy! The worst one was when we were trying to get to the ER through game day traffic and the cop wouldn't let us through. Pretty poor planning to have the hospital right by the stadium! Although, I guess it was my little guy's fault for getting hurt as the game let out.