Menu

SO glad this day is over!

Hoot

I was driving in to teach (many years ago) and the truck made a funny noise. Fortunately, I turned right and pulled to the curb. And then entire wheel fell off! I grabbed my backpack and ran the rest of the way to school and called dh--the entire axle was broken! Not a fun day...

:scared: Now that would have been scary! Wow!

My father was driving between jobs, (electrician, very heavy loaded car with equipment) when he noticed a wheel rolling down the road. He laughed, thinking I wonder who lost that. Then his car tipped on a funny angle and dragged up the road to a stop. It was his wheel. The axle had broken. Boy did it tear up the road!

My father was driving between jobs, (electrician, very heavy loaded car with equipment) when he noticed a wheel rolling down the road. He laughed, thinking I wonder who lost that. Then his car tipped on a funny angle and dragged up the road to a stop. It was his wheel. The axle had broken. Boy did it tear up the road!

This happened to my Grandpa one time. On the tractor. It was one of the huge wheels from the back. Luckily though, I don't think he tipped and was able to stop and get off the tractor safely.