Menu

Well I didn't completely destroy her life.. she got her first college acceptance....

Heather in VA

My oldest got an acceptance notice from Liberty University this morning and so far the scholarship information coming from them is very promising. I have no idea if this is where she'll end up but it's a school she's interested in and has a good program for her major so we are off to a good start. Yipppee!!!

Heather

I have two college students at LU, and I am a graduate as well. They LOVE it there. Yes, they looked at other schools both secular and Christian. They even took classes from community college. Hands down, LU has blown them away. My suggestion is to definitely take them up on a CFAW event (College For A Weekend). This is truly the best way to find out if this is the place for her.

Again, congratulations. LU has some amazing academic scholarships. It is getting more and more difficult to be accepted into LU residential programs.

What is her major?

I have two college students at LU, and I am a graduate as well. They LOVE it there. Yes, they looked at other schools both secular and Christian. They even took classes from community college. Hands down, LU has blown them away. My suggestion is to definitely take them up on a CFAW event (College For A Weekend). This is truly the best way to find out if this is the place for her.

Again, congratulations. LU has some amazing academic scholarships. It is getting more and more difficult to be accepted into LU residential programs.

What is her major?

Thanks - she is going to the CFAW next week. I did worry about the crowds and 'not real school' feeling but the time worked out for our schedule so that's when we'll go. She's looking at a variety too and this will be her 2nd college visit. She visited Cedarville last year.

She plans to study nursing.

Heather

My daughter is studying nursing as well at LU:) She LOVES it! Their department is one of the most prestigious nursing programs around.

A niece and nephew went to Cedarville. The niece loved it and graduated from there. My nephew did not like at and transferred to LU. It was a better fit for him.

Yes, there can be crowds during CFAW. I still think they manage to show a realistic portrayal of life at LU, though. Either way you go to visit, I think it is an enjoyable time.