Menu

Oooh go on Google and click around

We have every Star Trek and spin-off series they've made on dvd and watch them often. I don't much care for the movies though...not sure why.

Have you seen this?

Even if you aren't into the other series it's still fun to watch Shatner interacting with the other "captains". I swear Avery Brooks was stoned during the filming of his interviews though...very funny.

Did you see the new Star Trek movie with Chris Pine as Kirk? If so, what did you think of the way the actors portrayed the original characters?

We have every Star Trek and spin-off series they've made on dvd and watch them often. I don't much care for the movies though...not sure why.

Have you seen this?

Even if you aren't into the other series it's still fun to watch Shatner interacting with the other "captains". I swear Avery Brooks was stoned during the filming of his interviews though...very funny.

Did you see the new Star Trek movie with Chris Pine as Kirk? If so, what did you think of the way the actors portrayed the original characters?

I really liked the new Star Trek with Chris Pine. I thought he made a good young Kirk. I love how Bones was old even when he was young and I liked the chemistry between Spock and Kirk, but Uhura I wasn't crazy about. I love Zoe Saldana (pa'rriba la bandera dominicana), but I didn't like how Uhura was portrayed in that movie. I think Nichelle Nichols always brought a certain class and elegance to Uhura's character that just wasn't there in Zoe's version of it, but other than that I really really liked that movie. I really loved that Leonard Nimoy is in it as well! :)

I never saw that film with Shatner interviewing the other captains. It would be interesting to watch though. I really like him. :)