Menu

Will someone please tell my son...

When your done with convincing Ellyndria's son of that will you please call my dd too!?:glare:

I don't know the answer to this.

Look back at the chapter.

What page will it be on?

I don't know, you will need to read back through the chapter.

You mean, ALL of it?

Yes.

But I already read it once.

Apparently not well enough if you still don't know the answer to the question.

Can't you just tell me approximately where it might be?

No.

Can I just google it?

No.

Your mean.

Yes, and you'd be done if you'd just started re-reading instead of trying to get out of it.

But it's too haaaaaaarrrrrrdddddd.

Your life is about to get harder if you don't pick up that book and start reading.

Fine. (Reads for approximately 2 minutes) Oh, hey! I found the answer!

Good for you! (Hunts desperately for any chocolate chips that may have spilled out and are hiding behind the flour container in the pantry)

Funnily enough it was only this morning that I had to tell DS8 that if and when he could do his math without having to really work at it then at that point I'd be buying him a more difficult math curriculum. He thought about that for a moment then concentrated really hard on the worksheet in front of him :tongue_smilie:.

Funnily enough it was only this morning that I had to tell DS8 that if and when he could do his math without having to really work at it then at that point I'd be buying him a more difficult math curriculum. He thought about that for a moment then concentrated really hard on the worksheet in front of him :tongue_smilie:.

I LOVE this. I am so going to use that next time. Thank you!

When your done with convincing Ellyndria's son of that will you please call my dd too!?:glare:

What page will it be on?

You mean, ALL of it?

Yes.

No.

Can I just google it?

No.

Your mean.

Yes, and you'd be done if you'd just started re-reading instead of trying to get out of it.

Your life is about to get harder if you don't pick up that book and start reading.

Good for you! (Hunts desperately for any chocolate chips that may have spilled out and are hiding behind the flour container in the pantry)

I'm sorry, but, :lol: ! Thank you for making me laugh (especially the "you're mean" part), I feel better.

What page will it be on?

You mean, ALL of it?

Yes.

No.

Can I just google it?

No.

Your mean.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

...that just because he doesn't know the answer within 2 seconds of looking at something, that doesn't mean that it's too hard? :glare: :toetap05:

(Oh no, actually having to work at something a little, the horror.)

Yes, if you tell my dd11 the same thing. If she doesn't immediately see the answer in print, or even more TERRIFYING, if she has to come up with an implied answer or think for herself...she always says, "Mama, I need help with this. I can't 'find' the answer.":tongue_smilie:

sure, I'll do it, if you'll do the same for my dd!

:iagree:

Oooooo, that's great. I'm going to use that.

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For questions at the end of a chapter- my kids seem to prefer to read the questions first- that way they know what to pay extra attention to when they read.