Menu

Help with dinner please - allergies!

Sounds like it could also be colon related...ewe, the scraping of roughage on tender intestines! Poor thing, whatever it is.

I love the roast chicken and vegetable idea. Just be careful not to add spices that are "seeds" such as celery seed or rosemary. They can get caught in pockets in the digestive track and turn into nasty (life threatening) infections as they rot (they don't move through normally).

You could also do a Panini sandwich platter. Everyone could choose their fixings (shredded chicken, mini meatballs in a sauce, sauteed vegetables, and fixings for the other people - cheese, pickles, etc). After the sandwich is assembled, you could individually grill them.

Thanks y'all. I've got chicken breasts that I will season up somehow, some new poatoes to roast with bell peppers and onions (that I was going to season with rosemary - thanks magistramom!) and carrots to saute in dill and olive oil.

I'll make some chocolate chip cookies for an easy dessert.

Thanks a bunch!