Menu

I know it's petty, but may I just say how much I despise that KitKat commercial...

I have no idea what commercial you're talking about, but I'd hate it too.

I guess I just zone out during commercials. :lol: Almost everything I watch is recorded on the DVR, so commercials get fast forwarded through. The rare time I do watch something live, commercials are read through, or internet surfed through, or pottied through.... :D

The only commercial I can even think of is the really sad one from the ASPCA with the sad music and all the abused animals in cages. And I know that one because it makes my DD burst into tears. Every. Time. Of course one of our favorite channels around here is the Animal Channel.... :glare:

The only commercial I can even think of is the really sad one from the ASPCA with the sad music and all the abused animals in cages. And I know that one because it makes my DD burst into tears. Every. Time. Of course one of our favorite channels around here is the Animal Channel.... :glare:

It makes me cry too! I have to change the channel when that one comes on.

Here's a Kit Kat commercial that's similar to the one I've been seeing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9CNZHVzDSE