Menu

Right Brained Visual Learners

3 Only Children

http://theeducationcafe.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/resources-and-curriculum-for-educating-the-right-brained-learner/#

"why are there are more right-brained, visual learners in today's generation?". a list of resources, sorted by grade, with curriculum suggestions for visual, hands-on type learners - good stuff!:001_smile:

Edited by 3 Only Children

Thanks for this link, I am more and more convinced that some of my biggest frustrations with my son (8) have grown out of my ignorance to his learning style and/or "right brained, visual spatial learning tendencies. I have finally yielded and I think I am finally beginning to understand, thanks for the post.

You are all welcome. I found it very helpful to have them all in one list like this. This describes my son (12) too and as I was reading through the curriculum suggestions I found a lot that I was leaning towards that I thought fit him and it just confirmed for me that I was heading in the right direction. Thanks for the other links, I will check them out.

Edited by 3 Only Children