Menu

Music Downloads for Kindy & 1st?

Shelsi

Anyone have a good source or website they use? Dd is in kindy and things like the days of the week, months, etc just aren't "clicking" with her. I want to download some MP3's that I can put on her MP3 player that she plays constantly.

I googled but of course there were a gazillion sites and I got overwhelmed.

If you have Discovery Education, there's a lot you can download from them, and since you're already paying for the service, it doesn't have an extra fee. I've also found a lot on Napster.com simply by searching what I want to focus on. I imagine iTunes would be similar, but my husband collects the coke rewards points at work and we use them to get free Napster download codes :).

http://havefunteaching.com/songs/

This website has tons of songs you can buy. My son loves a lot of them, though we just watch them on YouTube.

I was going to recommend searching youtube. There are tons of videos for this kind of thing, just look around until you find one you like. We love the have fun teaching songs too.

Here are some videos and printables from 1plus1plus1equals1 (scroll down), these are easy and catchy.

We use the Adams Family tune for the days of the week, and the 10 Little Indians (sorry, that probably has a more pc name now!) tune for months of the year.