Menu

My baby is 12 today!

How in the world did that happen?! :glare::crying:

She is the one who I didn't think would live to see 4 because she was so rotten. Her cuteness and joyfulness was her saving grace! :D

Today she is getting the day off school because she got up early to do her school for today on Labor Day. She is such a sweet contradiction of little girl and almost teen. She put on a little eye shadow and lip gloss this morning with my help (a gift from one of her friends) and yet she is watching My Little Pony and has a My Little Pony cake waiting to be picked up tonight.

Thanks for listening!

:grouphug:I have two girls also and the "baby" is 11 going on 12. I dread her next birthday. 12 just seems so grown up, and it seems as if she is growing us faster than big sister did. I guess mine is always trying to catch up and do what sister is doing. Is your younger dd like that?

My youngest was our mischevious one also. I tell her I am lucky I made it past her 3rd birthday. :) She was always trying something dangerous that no baby book ever warned about.

Enjoy your 12 year old,

Cindy

:grouphug:I have two girls also and the "baby" is 11 going on 12. I dread her next birthday. I guess mine is always trying to catch up and do what sister is doing. Is your you12 just seems so grown up, and it seems as if she is growing us faster than big sister did.nger dd like that?

My youngest was our mischevious one also. I tell her I am lucky I made it past her 3rd birthday. :) She was always trying something dangerous that no baby book ever warned about.

Enjoy your 12 year old,

Cindy

There is a six year difference between my girls, and yes, dd12 is growing up much faster because of it. She adores her big sis and wants to be just like her. It doesn't help that all of her own friends live farther away than my older dd's, so she is around the older girls more often than her own friends. Dd12 is my social butterfly. Physically, she is growing faster too. Dd17 and I are almost 4'11". Dd12 is at 4'10" now! She is one size away from fitting into her sister's clothes. One more growth spurt will put her ahead of us :D

She had a great day! Got a bunch of My Little Pony stuff and enjoyed her My Little Pony cake and had her favorite, shrimp, for dinner. Life is good :D