Menu

Prayers Pls (Job)

Wolf got a call yesterday, telling him he's to be in a mtg at 130 pm today w/his boss, and boss' boss. And HR. They wouldn't tell him what it was about, only that he could have a union rep present :001_huh:

He's had nothing but positive about his job, the improvements he's made, etc. This is completely out of left field.

The only thing we can think of is that the seasonal staff have just finished, and there was one that was a problem. He and his boss had a mtg w/her, basically a 'straighten up or you're fired' situation. We suspect that she gave a really negative exit survey as a result.

What freaks me out is that Wolf's probation isn't done til beginning of Oct (thought it was done now, but nope.) We just bought a truck. We're supposed to be moving in less than 3 wks, into a park owned house...so if his job goes, so does the house. We moved for this job. There's really nothing else in the area.

Plus, his position is being eliminated. It's being replaced w/a higher position, which he's been assured he'll be getting. I'm scared that whatever this is about, it will compromise that...so he wouldn't actually get fired, but the end result would be the same if he doesn't get the promo.

We could use all the prayers we can get right now...that this mtg is what we suspect, b/c that would be easily answered, w/his boss as a witness to the fact that this person would have a grudge against Wolf, and every reason to make false complaints. That it doesn't negatively impact his future and ability to get the promo, that we still have a place to move to...everything right now is tied up in this job.

If his probation was done, I honestly wouldn't be so worried. If we weren't in the midst of moving, I wouldn't be so worried.

As it is, I wanna throw up.

this mtg is what we suspect, b/c that would be easily answered, w/his boss as a witness to the fact that this person would have a grudge against Wolf, and every reason to make false complaints. That it doesn't negatively impact his future and ability to get the promo, that we still have a place to move to...everything right now is tied up in this job.

I'm betting this is the issue. They just need to clear the air and make sure of what happened with the other worker. Prayers for you and your family.

Thanks everyone.

We honestly don't know what the mtg is about. No clue. A poor exit survey is the only possible thing we can think of, b/c this girl was a problem on the crew, and had a grudge b/c Wolf and his boss threatened to fire her if she didn't start pulling her weight.

There have been ZERO negatives about his work, anything. Compliments from all over the place about how he's improved things, etc. So really, truly, caught off guard.