Menu

washing sheets

Every Thursday or when DH is coming home from a business trip, I try to put fresh sheets on the bed, because I know I'd enjoy collapsing into my own bed again, especially with nice fresh sheets on it. He would never expect it, but it is one thing I do as a nice gesture.

The kids strip their sheets off of the bed, so I just get our bed and my 2 yo's sheets, which makes it easier.

At least every other day minimum, changed daily. I don't like laundry building up, and sheets get a good soaking.

Wow. I don't necessarily wash my jeans after a single day's use, and I'm certain they get dirtier than my sheets.

This is another one of those threads that has convinced me that I am the world's worst housekeeper. Bedding only gets washed if it has been dirtied or on a rare incredibly productive day. It certainly isn't scheduled, because that would just be more thing on the to-do list that wouldn't get crossed off. I should probably go wash my sheets now.

Wow. I don't necessarily wash my jeans after a single day's use, and I'm certain they get dirtier than my sheets.

This is another one of those threads that has convinced me that I am the world's worst housekeeper. Bedding only gets washed if it has been dirtied or on a rare incredibly productive day. It certainly isn't scheduled, because that would just be more thing on the to-do list that wouldn't get crossed off. I should probably go wash my sheets now.

Me too. Except I washed the sheets already since my 2yo threw up on them last night.