Menu

So, where else have you seen this (lack of) logic?

Stopped by a favorite thrift store today because they often have knitting needles for 50cents a pair. I couldn't find any and made a comment to the lady behind the counter.

"We no longer sell knitting needles here for fear that they can be used as a weapon. This store isn't in the best neighborhood you know."

Then, I go to the kitchen area and they have *3 shoeboxes* FULL of old kitchen & steak knives just sitting there, in the open, marked for sale. You could just reach in and grab one. Really??? Like those couldn't be used as a weapon as well???

:001_huh: :blink:

Stopped by a favorite thrift store today because they often have knitting needles for 50cents a pair. I couldn't find any and made a comment to the lady behind the counter.

"We no longer sell knitting needles here for fear that they can be used as a weapon. This store isn't in the best neighborhood you know."

Then, I go to the kitchen area and they have *3 shoeboxes* FULL of old kitchen & steak knives just sitting there, in the open, marked for sale. You could just reach in and grab one. Really??? Like those couldn't be used as a weapon as well???

:lol: I'm sure it made sense to somebody. :p

:lol:

:lol::lol:

It's reasons like this that I pin all the "good stuff" on my pinterest boards.

This one fits perfectly:

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons. :D

Or this one:

I need to stop saying "How stupid can you be?" Some people are starting to take it as a personal challenge.

:D

OK, my first thought about a lack of logic was...

TSA

:leaving:

Yeah, we're heading out of town soon and it's on my mind.

Yep. Plasticware for the plebeians in coach, and real knives, glasses, and china in first class. Because, you know, terrorists take the cheapest flight to avoid the finance charges next month. :glare:

:lol::lol:

It's reasons like this that I pin all the "good stuff" on my pinterest boards.

This one fits perfectly:

Scientists say that the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons. :D

Or this one:

I need to stop saying "How stupid can you be?" Some people are starting to take it as a personal challenge.

:D

:lol::lol::lol: those are great! :)