Menu

singapore 6 worked solutions?

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Teacher's Manuals for Singapore 6 (standards ed) contained worked solutions or not. We have been using the Answer Key, but it only has the answers and today we hit a word problem that no one in the family could answer correctly (yikes!). Curiousity mostly - we have to know what we are doing wrong! Thanks!

I was just wondering if anyone knew if the Teacher's Manuals for Singapore 6 (standards ed) contained worked solutions or not. We have been using the Answer Key, but it only has the answers and today we hit a word problem that no one in the family could answer correctly (yikes!). Curiousity mostly - we have to know what we are doing wrong! Thanks!

For specific questions about the Teacher's Manuals you could ask at the Singapore Math Forum. They are very good about answering questions.

If you are talking about the CA stds edition -- no, the answers are not worked through. Not only that, but the TG is filled with errors, so it really keeps you on your toes!

I agree that the forum is helpful. Also, you can email Jenny at SingaporeMath.com, and she is quite quick to respond, as well.