Menu

Woman only... trying not to get my hopes up BUT

what could cause light pink spotting 7 days after ovulation has occured? My luteal phase is always long-18 days (from ovulation to my period), so I don't expect my period for another week and a half. I know for a fact I ovulated due to lots of reasons. So, I know the bleeding can NOT be ovulation bleeding. Can you think of any reason for light spotting 7 days after besides implantation???? ACK! :confused: :bigear:

I was going to say implantation. But also, if you are in that perimenopausal age (I don't know how old you are) but if you are then you can have spotting for other reasons. Also, polyps can cause spotting depending on the location. But I hope it IS implantation if YOU hope it is implantation;).

I was going to say implantation. But also, if you are in that perimenopausal age (I don't know how old you are) but if you are then you can have spotting for other reasons. Also, polyps can cause spotting depending on the location. But I hope it IS implantation if YOU hope it is implantation;).

Nope, I'm only 35. My mom didn't go through menapause until she was fifty-something. And yes, I hope it's implantation!

:)