Menu

Girls board shorts?

Can anyone help me find these? I need longer (at least 5" inseam) board shorts with a high SPF for a skinny 6 year old (so a full drawstring waist is best). I got her rash guard at Land's End when they had a big sale, but their girls board shorts are too short, and nothing in the boys department matches her pink rashguard. I wish I had just gone with turquoise or white, but she really wanted pink and I was weak.

Any ideas?

Can anyone help me find these? I need longer (at least 5" inseam) board shorts with a high SPF for a skinny 6 year old (so a full drawstring waist is best). I got her rash guard at Land's End when they had a big sale, but their girls board shorts are too short, and nothing in the boys department matches her pink rashguard. I wish I had just gone with turquoise or white, but she really wanted pink and I was weak.

Any ideas?

Perhaps a dumb question, but why would the shorts need to match the color of the rash guard?

Bill (a man :D)

Perhaps a dumb question, but why would the shorts need to match the color of the rash guard?

Bill (a man :D)

They don't have to match exactly, but some type of coordination would be good. Black shorts would be fine! I would be happy with green & yellow shorts, but unfortunately Daddy insists on things matching, even if they are swimsuits.