Menu

Saxon Math users, Fact card question

DragonflyAcademy

I cannot lay my hands on our Grade 3 fact card set.. I have K and I have 1.. I cannot remember if my grade 3 set came with them (it was a used freebie)..

Are the fact cards for each grade the same??? The set for K and set for 1 are exactly the same...

do I need to order a whole set of student books to get the fact cards or are they the same for each grade at this level?

I would just buy flashcards for the 4 operations. I don't like to use my Saxon cards anyway, because my son knows what the colors mean (all the blues equal 10) and that doesn't really help.

I would just buy flashcards for the 4 operations. I don't like to use my Saxon cards anyway, because my son knows what the colors mean (all the blues equal 10) and that doesn't really help.

Ha! Good point. My dd does that, too, just spitting out the answers before she looks at the problem on the cards. I should probably pick up another set of flashcards to use.