Menu

I had all the laundry done............

Awwww....he is a baby....babies pee. I would just make sure if I was distracted, I would confine puppy. I used to use a Rubbermaid tub....kept puppy close to me, But also confined to one area. As soon as I was done with my chore....we would go outside....repeat ad nauseum...:D. They do get it eventually:D

Eta: sorry about your laundry.

Our 5 month old puppies still have some accidents, almost always pee.

PP: I hope you don't take any offense, but I :lol: at the thought of confining ours in a Rubbermaid bucket... our pups are 56 and 35 pounds!

OP: be patient, they are just puppies.

Our 5 month old puppies still have some accidents, almost always pee.

PP: I hope you don't take any offense, but I :lol: at the thought of confining ours in a Rubbermaid bucket... our pups are 56 and 35 pounds!

OP: be patient, they are just puppies.

I don't know the weight of mine, but DD measured him at 68" tip to tail and 28" chest.

He is in the BIG BOY crate at night.:D

still the pee thing----grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Same thing happened w/my 6-month-old puppy today. This morning I was pondering his 2-week lack of accidents, when I heard two very excited children race into the room and announce that he had just peed on the trundle bed. Of course, earlier that morning I had removed ALL the sheets to wash them. :glare: Seems pretty normal to me! :tongue_smilie:

Can you take him out every hour or have a kid do it? Also, kennel him if he can't be watched.

Oh, my 4 year old pug just snuck into the living room and pooped on the "indoor lawn." Some breeds are harder than others. :(

We do really good---- until we don't.

He was next to both myself and DD12. He just sort of sat up and wandered (he is tethered to my desk) and I told him to get back to his place, he did, then a minute later he got up, walked to the end of his tether and peed.