Menu

Sonlight customer service

I've read some negative comments on the forum about Sonlight CS. I just wanted to give them credit for outstanding customer service today. I've used SL in the past and will be doing Core F this year. The woman I spoke with was helpful and humble and "made things right" with my current order. I know that no company is perfect, but I do believe that they are trying to meet the needs of homeschoolers in a professional way. Cheers for Sonlight!

I've read some negative comments on the forum about Sonlight CS. I just wanted to give them credit for outstanding customer service today. I've used SL in the past and will be doing Core F this year. The woman I spoke with was helpful and humble and "made things right" with my current order. I know that no company is perfect, but I do believe that they are trying to meet the needs of homeschoolers in a professional way. Cheers for Sonlight!

I have always had superior customer service with Sonlight.

I accidentally had an ENTIRE core shipped to an old address. I didn't figure it out until it had ALREADY been delivered!

I called in a panic. They sent a note to UPS to attempt a pick-up and redirect from that address, but assured me that if they couldn't retrieve it, they would re-send my entire order to my correct address at no additional cost to me.

Totally my mistake - a $400 mistake, mind you - and they went way above and beyond to fix it for me.