Menu

Anyone use Kinetic Book Principle of Physics

I have signed up for Principle of Physics course with the homework option but I am not sure how to make it work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Melissa

We're using Physics for Scientists and Engineers, but they should work the same... What is the difficulty?

I click on the homework link and it wants me to apply for a course. How do I assign her homework? I just signed up for the web acess yesterday.

Apparently the way it sets it up defaults to "one seat in an established classroom where the teacher already has an account"... which isn't what you have. If you call customer service they can change it to a homeschooler account, which is actually adding you as a teacher (there's a little more cost - $30 maybe? - which wasn't clear when we first signed up, but I do think it was worth it for what we've gotten from the homework) and they'll email you with instructions and login stuff. It takes a few hours for them to set it up, but then it works really well!

The people at Kinetic Books were wonderful.

They made my account a teacher account. In the homework function, I set up my class. Then I added my daughter to my course by entering her email address. It gave me a temporary password for her account. I had her change her password to something she could remember.

The total cost for $64.95 for the course and $40 for the homework option.

Melissa

The people at Kinetic Books were wonderful.

They made my account a teacher account. In the homework function, I set up my class. Then I added my daughter to my course by entering her email address. It gave me a temporary password for her account. I had her change her password to something she could remember.

The total cost for $64.95 for the course and $40 for the homework option.

Melissa

I have found them very easy to work with too! And I have to admit, I really like making up the homework assignments. Especially the part where I don't have to write the questions, figure out how much each one is worth, and check them. ;)