Menu

Dak, rainy, gloomy & my kids are ZOMBIES!

My older one already left for class and then lab at the college--I can only hope that they wake up there! Maybe the prof can blow something up! And I just sent dd out as the sun is trying to come out! It's so cold here! I just refuse to believe that it's really autumn and all the windows were open last night. That means the house is down abour 60...

I know what you mean. We had a significant cooling off today and well, I'm not prepared. It's so nasty out that I can't throw them outside and lock the door! :D They did manage to finish all of their assignments with the last one hitting my inbox about 3 minutes ago, bless them. I'm hiding with a small handful of Reese's Pieces that I found in Dh's stash...HOW DARE HE HIDE THEM!!!! :lol:

I just feel sort of UGH! I need some sunlight.

Faith

My older one already left for class and then lab at the college--I can only hope that they wake up there! Maybe the prof can blow something up! And I just sent dd out as the sun is trying to come out! It's so cold here! I just refuse to believe that it's really autumn and all the windows were open last night. That means the house is down abour 60...

I wish autumn would hurry up and come here! Highs will be over 100 for the rest of the week, and our back a/c is out, which means it is getting up to about 81 in the back of our house every day. The fan in our bedroom is doing nothing to help, which is why I am up at 4am (and have been since 1:30) and unable to go back to sleep. At least it is cooler and there is a fan in our front room.