Menu

Lisa Whelchel on Survivor

Just watched the video and it does look really good! I will admit that Survivor has been dh's and my show to watch together over the last several years. He tends to lean more toward war documentaries and HBO type series and I tend to watch more "girl tv" like Grey's Anatomy, and sitcoms like The Office and Modern Family. So Survivor has been our show...even over the past few seasons when it wasn't great. I am so glad to see that this cast looks half-way interesting. Looking forward to watching this season! :)

even through the seasons that have had weird people in it, my husband and I have watched this show together....it all started when I was pregnant with our first child...l laying on the couch in the summer heat, watching the first season....now it's almost like a tradition...wierd people or not.

even through the seasons that have had weird people in it, my husband and I have watched this show together....it all started when I was pregnant with our first child...l laying on the couch in the summer heat, watching the first season....now it's almost like a tradition...wierd people or not.

We have three Survivor modes, lol.

The first season or two we were in Germany and had another couple over for Survivor night. We have been stationed with those friends three or four times now, and we bring back Survivor night whenever we live close together.

Some seasons dh has been deployed, and I watched alone. The first one of those was the amazon "pretty girls versus everyone else" season, ugh, I hated that season so much!

Third mode is watching with dh.

It doesn't seem to have much rhyme or reason to which seasons we get to watch together.