Menu

Zumba at home?

If you have a Wii, the Zumba Fitness 2 is good. Read the detailed reviews on Amazon. Apparently the designers of the Wii Zumba Fitness 1 listened to the critiques and improved making #2 a better choice for those starting Zumba.

I received #2 as a Christmas gift and I love it. Now my Wii is not working but hopefully my techy son will get it fixed soon as I miss my afternoon dance routine...and this is being said by a non-dancing, klutsy mom.

;)

~Melissa

I got what looks like the Zumba starter kit from my library. Our Y, where I do Zumba regularly is closed for maintenance this week so I'm going to try doing it at home.

Our library appears to have it, but you can't request it :001_huh:

My wife is cooking Lunch. I asked her to recommend something to you. She said anything by Beto Perez. He is the creator of Zumba. Enjoy!

Thanks! Since I couldn't request the whole kit from the library, I found the first 2 discs by Beto Perez. I requested them; I'm hold #10 :glare:

[quote name=DB in NJ;

Thanks! Since I couldn't request the whole kit from the library' date=' I found the first 2 discs by Beto Perez. I requested them; I'm hold #10 :glare:[/quote]

You're welcome. You can see just how popular it is, by the long waiting list. I don't know what it sells for on Amazon.com but it isn't just here in Colombia where it is so popular. My wife wants to buy a new TV, put the old one in the garage and put her gym equipment in the garage and do workouts in the garage. She's a former "gym rat". The girl friend of one of my childhood friends, in Utah, is into Zumba and she LOVES it. Probably you will too!

If you have a Wii, the Zumba Fitness 2 is good. Read the detailed reviews on Amazon. Apparently the designers of the Wii Zumba Fitness 1 listened to the critiques and improved making #2 a better choice for those starting Zumba.

I received #2 as a Christmas gift and I love it. Now my Wii is not working but hopefully my techy son will get it fixed soon as I miss my afternoon dance routine...and this is being said by a non-dancing, klutsy mom.

;)

~Melissa

:iagree: My sweet dh bought me both Zumba 1 & 2 for Christmas last year and the 2nd one is much better. I believe it's not too expensive either. Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carlos22

If you have a Wii, the Zumba Health and health and fitness 2 is good. Read the detailed reviews on Amazon. Apparently the designers of the Wii Zumba Health and health and fitness 1 listened to the critiques and improved making #2 a better choice for those starting Zumba.