Menu

Labor Day

We are going into DC to see the Titanic exhibit at the Nat Geo museum. It's one of the few museums we've never been to, so I'm excited! We are taking the metro in.

Chris, are you able to take the Metro from right near your house?

We'd have to drive from Charlottesville to Vienna and I'm thinking it might not be so smart.

We are taking the day off. Dh is traveling for work, we school year round, it is rainy, and I'm working on some prep for this school year. We've already started our year, but I have a list of things I'd still like to print and so forth. My kids do very little TV but they are all plopped on the couch watching the tube currently :)

We are also taking Wednesday off for our traditional "not back to school" day.

Mama could use an easy week this week.

Probably some more cleaning...possibly packing, if I can figure out what more we can do w/out.

Problem is, w/the weather changing daily, it's not like I can pack up our summer gear, or our warmer stuff. :glare:

Wolf's labouring at the new house, getting painting done.

We had our first day of school today. We kept it light though. Then we made raisin muffins and a batch of bread. Dh was taking advantage of weather and discing the pasture. All in all, a fairly normal fall day for us. All the schools around here start up tomorrow, but I like taking holidays when everyone else is home. Then I don't have to fight the crowds.