Menu

I can't stop thinking about this.....

The email that NYSue got requesting camp money for an acquaintance's children. Maybe not a bad idea.

You all know that the price of feed and hay for horses is going up tremendously. Many people are being forced to turn their horses/ponies/mules out in the roads and parks to fend for themselves.

I have 14 of the little chow hounds. While I can afford to feed them, I feel like they need an arena to enjoy. They need to be able to have a safe place to practice leads, spins, cutting.

I've figured out that if everyone will send me $5, I'll be able to build my darlings an arena of their own. I'll take PonyPal. First 14 contributors can be virtual owners of a horse or pony, with regular updates on how their equine is doing!

To donate, press this button. :D

:lol::lol::lol: This is good. I have a goat. I can feed my goat, but he really needs a larger pen and some goat friends. Can we add my goat to your ponypal account?:lol: Oh, and we don't want to forget the dog!! You know how he gets when he gets left out!

Yes, I'll donate for your goat, but I want some goat's cheese.

Oh, this is the answer to my prayers. My dd, 7, has been begging for a horse. She shoveled her first poop at her riding lesson last week. Now, she can have one of your virtual ones. Where did that ponypal button go....and if I didn't make the first 14, can I have a refund?

Oh, this is the answer to my prayers. My dd, 7, has been begging for a horse. She shoveled her first poop at her riding lesson last week. Now, she can have one of your virtual ones. Where did that ponypal button go....and if I didn't make the first 14, can I have a refund?

No refund necessary, here's your virtual pony. Meet Jedi, a seven yr old Welsh pony. You'll notice her mane is shaved, that's to make it easier to harness her up, Jedi pulls a cart as well as gives rides. She's a bit of a snob, her daddy is a champion.

May2008038.jpg

No refund necessary, here's your virtual pony. Meet Jedi, a seven yr old Welsh pony. You'll notice her mane is shaved, that's to make it easier to harness her up, Jedi pulls a cart as well as gives rides. She's a bit of a snob, her daddy is a champion.

May2008038.jpg

:hurray: She's beautiful and from Royalty!

p.s. After re-reading my post, I'm glad you realized a meant a virtual horse, not a virtual poop! :D

I want a horse too!!!! May I? Please, please, pretty please? Huh, huh, can I? Can I? I really want a pretty one that is nice and won't run me through the trees. Do you have one like that?

:lol: I am still laughing. The kids are just looking at me. I've been run through the trees quite a few times. Oh, so funny.

I want a horse too!!!! May I? Please, please, pretty please? Huh, huh, can I? Can I? I really want a pretty one that is nice and won't run me through the trees. Do you have one like that?

Here you go my friend. This is Hacinta, a gift from a cousin who raises Straight Egyptian Arabians, and actually sells them to princes in Kuwait! She's eight years old and signed up with the frequent rider program in the Arabian Horse Association. Her sire won the Egyptian event Western Pleasure class a few years ago. Enjoy.

May2008015.jpg

Here you go my friend. This is Hacinta, a gift from a cousin who raises Straight Egyptian Arabians, and actually sells them to princes in Kuwait! She's eight years old and signed up with the frequent rider program in the Arabian Horse Association. Her sire won the Egyptian event Western Pleasure class a few years ago. Enjoy.

May2008015.jpg

Oh, she's beautiful! Just as I'd imagined she would be! Thanks so much. I feel very special now!:D

:lol: I am still laughing. The kids are just looking at me. I've been run through the trees quite a few times. Oh, so funny.

Dh had a farm with his dad when we met in college. They had some horses. I did not have a good horse voice. Lightening, the really old pony, knew this about me. He would go through the trees and fake a limp with me. Stinker, that one! Berky would also take me through the trees. I just did not have that command.

Oh! Can I make 2 donations? I have two dds how would love to help out.

Here is my first payment.

running2.gif

Since I just happen to have two ponies who are full siblings, I hand virtual rights over to your two dds. This is Blaze on the left, named after the

"Billy and Blaze" books. She is three yrs old, out of our pony Jedi (virtually owned by Magnolia) and a grade QH pony stallion named Star. On the right is her little brother Mace (Mace Windu from Star Wars) who is two this year. They are both broke to ride.

April2008012.jpg

Since I just happen to have two ponies who are full siblings, I hand virtual rights over to your two dds. This is Blaze on the right, named after the

"Billy and Blaze" books. She is three yrs old, out of our pony Jedi (virtually owned by Magnolia) and a grade QH pony stallion named Star. On the left is her little brother Mace (Mace Windu from Star Wars) who is two this year. They are both broke to ride.

April2008012.jpg

Oh, it was enough. They will be so thilled! He promise to take realy good cyber-care of them.

Hay! I mean Hey! Where's my pony? I have opened my ponypal account and now I want my pony...Please:D

Do you have any with chrome? I am a painted pony kinda gal.

tiny-horse-014.gif

Here's the only painted pony I have ever owned. This is Apache, known as Pappy Pony. He worked with me at a day school before my children were born, then came to live with us afterwards. We would stake him out in the yard, pitch a teepee, build a fire and paint this little rider(who is now off at college) up like a wild Indian and have the greatest adventures. Pappy's yours, but I can't update, sadly he's no longer with us.

padenpappy.jpg

Here's the only painted pony I have ever owned. This is Apache, known as Pappy Pony. He worked with me at a day school before my children were born, then came to live with us afterwards. We would stake him out in the yard, pitch a teepee, build a fire and paint this little rider(who is now off at college) up like a wild Indian and have the wildest adventures. Pappy's yours, but I can't update, sadly he's no longer with us.

padenpappy.jpg

He's perfect. I do love his chrome. I am sorry to hear that he is no longer with you. Sounds like he was quite a fellow. He is marked a lot like a paint colt I had some 17 years ago that I lost in a fire. Thank you for such a handsome virtual pony.

horse.gif

Here's my payment and I'll even throw in these: horseshoe.gifhorseshoe.gifhorseshoe.gifhorseshoe.gif

May I pretty please have a nice quiet slow sort of horse who is even tempered for someone like me who likes them, but is a little timid around them?

Absolutely. Here's Dixie, one of our "loaner" horses. Dixie is in her late 20s, and is very loveable, and extremely slow. She is very tall, but has carried beginners and elderly folks on rides. She is living on a farm down the road right now, keeping an older gentleman horse company. When/if he dies first she'll come back to us to live out her life with her daughter and granddaughters as companions here on the ranch. Dix was a gift from my dh after I presented him with the triplets.

April2008023.jpg

I'm no good at techie fun--I'll have to donate from TWTM stock. Will this buy me a pony for my kids? Please?

:auto:

Just for your kids, my last pony. (But I still have BIG horses left!) This is Fable, Jedi's youngest baby. Her grandsire on her mom's side is a champion, and so is her grandsire on her dad's side. (Ansata Sirius, google him!) Double royalty. Not old enough to ride yet, but hopefully will be trained to cart very soon. This is my only double registered equine!

June2008027.jpg

Just for your kids, my last pony. (But I still have BIG horses left!) This is Fable, Jedi's youngest baby. Her grandsire on her mom's side is a champion, and so is her grandsire on her dad's side. (Ansata Sirius, google him!) Double royalty. Not old enough to ride yet, but hopefully will be trained to cart very soon. This is my only double registered equine!

June2008027.jpg

Thanks for letting me play too.

My kids are thrilled with their pony as well.:party:

Well, I'll invest....:lurk5: When this investment heats up, it'll go through the roof.

I'm an experienced horse gal, so give me the problem of your bunch--especially since we are talking virtual. After all, I'm an experienced mom of teenaged boys, too. I ain't skeered a'nothin'.

I'm partial to Arabians, of course. :D

This is a fun thread. Thank you for sharing your handsome beauties with us.

Well, I'll invest....:lurk5: When this investment heats up, it'll go through the roof.

I'm an experienced horse gal, so give me the problem of your bunch--especially since we are talking virtual. After all, I'm an experienced mom of teenaged boys, too. I ain't skeered a'nothin'.

I'm partial to Arabians, of course. :D

This is a fun thread. Thank you for sharing your handsome beauties with us.

Mercy, you want trouble, you got it. Here's Rumor, affectionately known around here as Baby. Half Arabian. We had to raise her on a bottle, and she has all the problems that go along with that. Pushy, disrespectful, run you over in a heartbeat. Here's my favorite picture of her, waiting in the schoolroom for her bottle. She's a yearling now, still insists on sucking my thumb. One day she's gonna bite it off. Straighten her out for me, will ya?

babyhouse.jpg