Menu

*controversial post* You can have your kilts and tunics....

I'll take my man in blue jeans any day.....

mmmmhmmmm....

It truly depends on the jeans. Dh and I had a talk about jeans about 6 years ago. He has finally let go of his droopy drawers (I used to call them his big boy jeans).

Sorry, dh has skinny legs, no butt, and ZERO hip bones...I think he was actually born without them! :lol: Even the skinniest jeans for his waist size just droop sadly.

We once participated in a reenactment of a 1621 Dutch Harvest Dinner and I made historical outfits for the six of us. Brown breeches, tunic/chemise, over-vest, black hat, tall boots...the breeches and the tunic turned him into a real HOTTY! :biggrinjester:

Faith

It truly depends on the jeans. Dh and I had a talk about jeans about 6 years ago. He has finally let go of his droopy drawers (I used to call them his big boy jeans).

James Bond and I had a similar convo a while back. Whoever invented "relaxed fit" jeans should me soundly flogged with a pair. I hate them! I like a nice pair of arse hugging jeans. :D

Jeans do not do my poor, buttless hubby any favors. He looks great in a suit or a tux (we used to sing in choirs, so I'd see him in a tux regularly), but, I would rather see him in shorts than in jeans. Of course, I'd rather see him in a tunic, but we can't always get what we want...

James Bond and I had a similar convo a while back. Whoever invented "relaxed fit" jeans should me soundly flogged with a pair. I hate them! I like a nice pair of arse hugging jeans. :D

:iagree: fortunately for my DH, he can fill out jeans. DS1 got his bottom. When DS2 came out, he asked what was wrong with his bottom. He was sad for DS2 that he has a regular rear.

:iagree: fortunately for my DH, he can fill out jeans. DS1 got his bottom. When DS2 came out, he asked what was wrong with his bottom. He was sad for DS2 that he has a regular rear.

:smilielol5: My Dh can fill his out too, but he has tried the lame complaint about strangulation.....I tell him it's just the price of fashion.

Oh we had a deal about when he would wear his new fashionable jeans, I would *um* reward him. Worked wonders! He was retrained in no time.

This thread absolutely cannot contain photos....or we will start one-up-ing and it will begin to sound like the stuff posted in my Facebook Wars thread.

Nevermind....photos are good as long as they aren't of anybody's Dh!

Count me in. I am a drooly mess over jeans and boots. When I met dh, his construction boots got at least as much attention from me as his...everything else that looked good. :D

Sadly, I am not good with the posting pictures world. I tried to do it before in a kilt/tunic thread and failed.

Count me in. I am a drooly mess over jeans and boots. When I met dh, his construction boots got at least as much attention from me as his...everything else that looked good. :D

Sadly, I am not good with the posting pictures world. I tried to do it before in a kilt/tunic thread and failed.

THANK you. At least I am not the only oddball here on the board. I guess I am a sucker for a cowboy. (oddly, my cowboy is also an engineer....)

I love casual Fridays when my dh gets out his Levis.

Mmmmmmm, construction boots. And maybe a tool belt. Yes. :D

Sorry, but the sexiest thing a man can wear is a towel.

And a smile.

Exclusively. :drool5:

:D :D :D :D

While I'm sure Wolf is quite the hottie in his towel, I think it all depends on the man and how much of him is worth seeing. ;)

I remember seeing a friend's dh at a pool party once, and he got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his waist... and let's just say I was really wishing the man had thought to bring a robe. A big, long robe that covered every last inch of his body. :ack2:

While I'm sure Wolf is quite the hottie in his towel, I think it all depends on the man and how much of him is worth seeing. ;)

I remember seeing a friend's dh at a pool party once, and he got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around his waist... and let's just say I was really wishing the man had thought to bring a robe. A big, long robe that covered every last inch of his body. :ack2:

Ugh!

Wolf wandering by in a towel short circuits my brain. I literally start stammering and stuttering...which is bad when you're on the phone :lol: It disgusts Diva to no end.

This made me LOL :lol: for real!

Oh, my! BTDT

My hubby is a construction worker and wears nothing but carpenter jeans and ugly grey t-shirts. On the occasion I can get him into a fitted black T and non hole-y jeans, he's pretty darn drool worthy. Doesn't happen too often though. :glare:

You need to make a deal with him. Make him an offer he can't refuse!

My dh has always been a Giorgio Armani guy, and his sense of style was one of the things that first attracted me to him, so to this day, just put him in a suit or a tuxedo, and I'll be a very happy woman. :drool5:

Wolf in a suit is a close 2nd to Towel Boy ;):D

Jeans, kilt, towel, I don't mind what The Doctor wears as long as he's the tenth Doctor <now where's that drooling smiley?>

It's right here with me. At least DH doesn't mind my drooling over Ten.

:blink: :eek: :blushing: :drool5: :svengo: