Menu

Gonna need your help hive

I have made a vow not to get banned for at least the month of Sept ;) because I need the hive while we get started up again this year. However, I am going to need your help on this as a group. The only way this is going to work is if we work together. Do not post anything offensive, or just plain stupid. Because I lack the self control to keep my mouth shut about it. SO if you are planning to be an a$$hat, or an all round idiot these are teh following dates that you may be so as I will be most likely away from the hive Sept 1, Sept 19, Sept 30. There may be other days as well but most likely we will all be safe on those days.

SO be sure to mark those dates down and don't give me fodder the rest of the month because you and I both know I never zip it.

Thank you, that will be all :D

There are a few days out of every month that I used to say I needed to duct tape my mouth shut. That was pre-internet days. Now I say I need to duct tape my mouth AND my fingers so I don't say or type anything I'll regret later.

Got duct tape? ;)

There are a few days out of every month that I used to say I needed to duct tape my mouth shut. That was pre-internet days. Now I say I need to duct tape my mouth AND my fingers so I don't say or type anything I'll regret later.

Got duct tape? ;)

Not anymore, it is currently holding my shower tiles up (and I am not even kidding about that-my house is turning into redneck central)

I have made a vow not to get banned for at least the month of Sept ;) because I need the hive while we get started up again this year. However, I am going to need your help on this as a group. The only way this is going to work is if we work together. Do not post anything offensive, or just plain stupid. Because I lack the self control to keep my mouth shut about it. SO if you are planning to be an a$$hat, or an all round idiot these are teh following dates that you may be so as I will be most likely away from the hive Sept 1, Sept 19, Sept 30. There may be other days as well but most likely we will all be safe on those days.

SO be sure to mark those dates down and don't give me fodder the rest of the month because you and I both know I never zip it.

Thank you, that will be all :D

:lol::lol::lol: Brandy I seriously love you girl! hehehehehe

Thank you SO MUCH for this much needed laugh today! :) :thumbup: :cheers2: