Menu

I am so angry

I just saw the inside of our renter's house. Hoarders got nothing on these people. SRS would take the children away.

But what really breaks my heart is the eight + cats and kittens outside. I seriously doubt all those babies will be cared for, especially if we have to evict.

Selling the property will probably never happen. It's on the ranch. But we're thinking about tearing it down.

If the kitties get left behind I'll feed them and look for a cheap spay clinic.

Carp like this peeves me off, from the other side of the fence.

We rent, and would give up an essential body part to have a place on a ranch, and dipsticks like this make it impossible for ppl like us to find a good place.

I'm sorry. :grouphug:

I just saw the inside of our renter's house. Hoarders got nothing on these people. SRS would take the children away.

But what really breaks my heart is the eight + cats and kittens outside. I seriously doubt all those babies will be cared for, especially if we have to evict.

If they are still there can't you tell them they have such and such time to clean it up? What is SRS? I have never heard that one before. Couldn't you fine them for fire codes or something? Maybe call the animal control people?

Do the cats even belong to them? I am so sorry. This sounds really horrible.

We rent, and would give up an essential body part to have a place on a ranch, and dipsticks like this make it impossible for ppl like us to find a good place.

I'm sorry. :grouphug:

:iagree: I can't tell you how difficult it is to find a decent sized place to rent for a reasonable (in my case "cheap") price. And when we find one, there's a 50% chance that the owners don't like how many children we have.

I've rented many places over the years and always wondered why landlords were so picky. NOW I KNOW.

I remember one guy being really hesitant about our ONE CAT and I said to him "of course we keep it clean. We don't want to live in a small space that smells like dirty animal." We were so offended. Then we looked at a place that had cat feces on the floor of the spare bedroom, and someone had knocked a hole in the door. The landlord said "look, your cat can go in there to poop and you don't even have to open the door!" It wasn't the first apartment we ever visited that had animal poo on the floor, either. :001_huh:

If they are still there can't you tell them they have such and such time to clean it up? What is SRS? I have never heard that one before. Couldn't you fine them for fire codes or something? Maybe call the animal control people?

Do the cats even belong to them? I am so sorry. This sounds really horrible.

SRS is the child service here. I can't remember what it stands for. I don't want them to clean it up. I just want them out.