Menu

Printer woes

I am sad.

Our trusty great printer (laser printer that printed lickedy split and was low cost for ink) has no drivers for the new computer we just got. I have tried to download the lower driver (Windows Vista) but it wouldn't read it on the Windows 7 64 bit.

This printer was higher end for its day and I don't have another $500 to plop down for a similar printer right now.

I didn't even think this would be an issue.

Now I am stuck with the $150 piece of junk (other printer) that sucks ink and takes FOREVER to print.

Just a whine for today.

Dawn

Edited by DawnM

I hate when printers cause problems. I love my HP laserjet but ever since July it's been pretty finicky about when it's going to work over our network. Yesterday morning it printed out over 100 pages without any issues and then last night I was trying to print another 4 pages so I could work on some last minute lesson plans and the darn thing would only print if I rebooted my computer after each page. I was ready to chuck it out in the yard.

Thanks. I have a $150 printer. I hate it. It is cheap, sucks ink, and is slowwwwwwwww

:grouphug: Printers can be such a pain.

Staples has one on sale for $99 right now. We just ordered it on Friday. I don't know if that would help or not, but I thought I'd mention it just in case.