Menu

Anyone find it difficult realizing you have PM's?....

Tammy

I have a hard time noticing the upper right hand corner of the screen....for some reason......am I the only one? Maybe it should say "You've got mail" LOLOLOL!
If you go to "Edit Options" from the User Control Panel, you can choose to be emailed whenever you've been PM'ed. :)

No because I am allerted when I get one. Go to your control panel and click on edit options. Check the box next to Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up. When you get a pm a box will pop up over top of what you are doing. There's no way to miss it. I also have an email notification sent, that way if I am not even on the boards, but am checking my e-mail, I can see if someone pm'ed me.

You can have it do that.

Go to User Control Panel, then "Edit Options". Scroll down and click the box that says "Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up". Alternately, you can choose to have email sent to you when you have a new PM.

Did you know you could request an e-mail each time you receive a PM and you can also request a pop up box when you get on the site that says just that "YOU HAVE MAIL" ;) Well, not exactly but it says you have a PM. It pops up in the middle of your screen so you can't miss it.

Just go through your choices in your CP.

Looks like we were all thinking and typing at the same time! lol
I can't sleep... In my case, it would just be typing. Thinking is beyond me.

Am I the only one thinking that this read "Anyone find it difficult realizing you have PMS?" Maybe its just early, but thanks again for making me laugh before the first cup of coffee has been drained, hivers.:lol:

Archived