Menu

Thanks, Imp

??

See if I can hotlink this photo...

3353869505_ceb291312a_d.jpg

If it didn't load the first time, refresh and it should be there.

Ahhhhhhhhh. Better.

Oh, come now...this is not fair!!!! :confused1: You were all having fun torturing Bill or something while I spent a couple of hours helping a dear friend get started sifting through first grade curriculum options so she can become a new homeschooler.

I missed out. I want my cupcake (gluten free please), I want to know about the "octopuses", I want to know if Bill is banned, I waaaaaaaaaa.......:bigear: Do I need brain bleach??????

I need my fix people. What's up! (The kittens are adorable by the way!)

Faith

Oh, come now...this is not fair!!!! :confused1: You were all having fun torturing Bill or something while I spent a couple of hours helping a dear friend get started sifting through first grade curriculum options so she can become a new homeschooler.

I missed out. I want my cupcake (gluten free please), I want to know about the "octopuses", I want to know if Bill is banned, I waaaaaaaaaa.......:bigear: Do I need brain bleach??????

Faith

Circumcision led to castration led to peeing through a quill, led to brain bleach.

That's about as concise as it gets.

Circumcision led to castration led to peeing through a quill, led to brain bleach.

That's about as concise as it gets.

Mrs. Mungo instructed us that it's not penii, but rather penises, like octopuses (shudder). And Bill is not banned.

Moira, I need to know if your typo in the other thread was purposeful or accidental:

I'm only familiar with the term wrt cattle. Complete means both tentacles (remember Better Off Dead?), and partial means one (with a few months passing before the other is removed).

Whichever it was, I choked on my lunch. :lol:

Jackie

Faith

No, Bill is not banned as far as I know. All was quite civil even though both his pet peeves were brought up in the same thread. (Circ and Saxon math)

Here have a cupcake *hands Faith chocolate gluten-free cupcake*

Octopuses is plural of octopus in the same manner that a certain body male body part does not end in "ii" but "es".

You'd need brain bleach to know that .... that.... Oh, I don't want to bring that image back to my mind. Sorry.

No, Bill is not banned as far as I know. All was quite civil even though both his pet peeves were brought up in the same thread. (Circ and Saxon math)

Here have a cupcake *hands Faith chocolate gluten-free cupcake*

Octopuses is plural of octopus in the same manner that a certain body male body part does not end in "ii" but "es".

You'd need brain bleach to know that .... that.... Oh, I don't want to bring that image back to my mind. Sorry.

:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:Oh my goodness, you all had too much fun while I was away. That's what I get for having the nerve to help out a friend! :D

Imp, you have a way with word my dear! :lol:

Faith

I read that whole thread, and I don't even have a son.

Weren't you ladies also talking about boys and math? My thought was that octopuses would be handy in learning multiplication.

That is all.

Yup. Speculation was that boys can count up to 21 based on appendages, so it gives them the advantage in math.

Well, crap! You went there again. :svengo:

Whoopsie.

Moira, I need to know if your typo in the other thread was purposeful or accidental:

Whichever it was, I choked on my lunch. :lol:

Jackie

In Better Off Dead, a French exchange student complains to a pre-Lloyd Dobbler John Cusack that the boorish boy in the house in which she is staying tried to put his "testicles" all over her. Takes a bit for Cusack to figure out she really means "tentacles."